Jr. Frontend Developer
About the company
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software products, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals.
What are your accountabilities?
- You will be part of an agile team of software engineers, who create and maintain a wide portfolio of globally distributed products that address core safety needs of industry leaders. The software products you will work on significantly change the way hazardous industries manage the operations of their assets and increase operational safety.
- In this Software Engineering team you will work closely together with other highly-skilled Software Engineers, QA- and DevOps Engineers.
- Of course you will write clean and well-tested code. But overall your work will contribute to eVision’s next major milestones; improve core product quality, simplifying configurability and harmonizing our UX-Design, Core Frameworks and Deployment across our products.
Skills & Requirements
- Has sound programming, logic and reasoning skills
- Understands browser concepts: DOM, CSS (Experience with Less is a plus)
- Has debugging skills across browsers: IE, Chrome, Firefox
- Has experience with JS testing frameworks: Jest, Jasmine
- Has experience with Git (Github, Bitbucket)
- Have good communication skills
- Experience with TypeScript is a plus
How to Apply?
Please send us your updated C.V.(Resume) with a cover letter via the bellow link.
* This is a mock opening for a mock company to set up a mock interview process.